Saturday, September 1, 2012

Thanks a MILLION


Here is a thank you card for my hubby wonderful friend, Mark. He is such a wonderful guy who always there when my husband needed advice on car. He also give my husband a helping hand to get our car running again. Mark been my husbad "mechanic friend for years." He is like my husband mentor on cars just incase my husband might forgot a few steps about cars. ;)

Thanks a million Mark for all your help! You're the best! Lol


I love the colors combo on this card. Red, black, grey, and white. Its the perfect colors combo for a masculine card for a guy. Don't you think so? This card was also super to make. I run through the big shot using the strip embossed folder. Also punch in a few circle and stamp the sentiment word, "Thanks a Million."  Another fun CAS.... Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: