Friday, October 5, 2012

1st Birthday card from Charlette


Here is another 1st birthday card for baby Vicchini. This card came from my wonderful and super talented friend Charlette. isn't this card adorable? I was more exciting then my baby to received this card in the mail. Love everything about this card.


This card is not only adorable but it also such a girly card as well. Its has a sparkle number one, some pretty floras, a cute little yellow ribbon, and that stinky cute flower buttons. Such a fun card! I will going to cases this.  Just perfect for a little girl who is turning one. Hey did I mention that this card is adorable? Lol

Thanks you, Charlette for this ADORABLE card... ;)

For more on Charlette amazing creations. click here

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: