Thursday, October 4, 2012

1st Birthday card from Niki


 I recently celebrated my baby first cupcake birthday party. I still have plenty of pictures from the cupcake party that I will shares with you once my sister send me all the picture from her camera. Well, I also invited a few ladies friends and stamping up buddies to join in the fun. So, here is the first card I received from my wonderful friend and demo Niki. This card is amazing  Isn't it so beautiful? It's look very elegant and pretty for a one year old. 


I love the embossed of the mini texture of the hearts, the sparkle little butterflies, the lovely ribbon,  the colors and the cute fancy frame.  Everything on this card is gorgeous. I defiantly will cased this card.

Thank you, Niki for this beautiful card... ^_^

For more on Niki creations click here

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: