Friday, October 12, 2012

A Jar filled with flowers


Seriously, I'm loving this stamp set. I has been making a whole bunch of card using the Perfectly Preserved stamp that coordinating with the framelits.  I'm so loving it! But I promised, I will share with you more on Halloween stuffs, but again, I just love this set!...Did I mention the word, love this sets, a lots of time? Lol ^_^



 This card was a cased from Vicky Hayes. Sorry for the stamp, you can't really see the word thank you on the oval punch as clearly.  This card is just perfect for an emergency thank you card for someone that can be giving too. Another clean, and simple. I stamped a few of the cute flowers on the white card stock and then added dimensions on the flower  that coordinating with the framelits, tied a a bow using the lien thread and of course added the cute little butterflies. So what do yo think of this card?

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super weekend!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: