Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Apple treat bags



Here they are! These are the cute treats that I made for my little nephew's birthday to give to his little friends at school yesterday.


Since there were 30 students in his class. I made 32 treat bags for extras. The treats was simple and  cute. I bought this mini craft bags at Michael craft store. Then I just stamped a few apples on the bags, die cut one apple that coordinated with the stamps, added dimensions and then top it off with a cute little bow on the bags. Super easy and super simple.


My little nephew doesn't have a favorite cartoon characters. So to make it easy, I just used apples for his birthday treat bags. And beside his birthday happen to be in the fall season. And its the apple season as well. So apples would  be just perfect. ;) 



Inside these treat bags, I put caramel apple lollipop, M&M, fruit snack, and a box of crayons :)
I hope he has a fun day and I hope his little friends will enjoy those little birthday treats.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fantastic Tuesday!

Hugs,
Chan

1 comment:

Lynn Noe said...

What a lot of work but the treat bags turned out SO cute! I'm sure the children loved them!