Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Birthday card for Niki


Tomorrow is Halloween and also its my friend and SU demo birthday as well. Her birthday happen to be on the actually date, Oct 31. On Halloween day!!!  How fun is that? You can throw yourself a birthday and a Halloween birthday party all in one. So cool! Here is the birthday card I made for her. Come and see:




This year, I decided to make her a birthday card instead of Halloween card. Although I did try to make the card look a bit Halloweenish minus the witches, the goblins and all those spooky creatures. I keep it simple and elegant. I also used one color that represented Halloween, which is black,  added in some black butterflies, pretty ribbon, a few pearls  and the beautiful  black flower. I just love the flower and the pretty butterflies, isn't it so stunning? Especially with the color black? The color black always make the card stand out. Love it!  There you have it. A nice and pretty birthday card on Halloween. I hope she liked the card.




Happy Birthday, Doll! I hope you have a wonderful, scary, and spooky on your birthday! Enjoy your gift! :)

So what do you think of this birthday card?

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super day!

Hugs,
Chan

1 comment:

shamraiz said...

Love this!!! Super cute! And impressive that you drew that on the computer! :) Plastic Cards
a way to solve many printing problems.