Friday, October 26, 2012

CAS Snowflake card


 So, today, I'm jumping a bit a head with Christmas. I know I have at least 60 days to get started on making Christmas cards, but 60 days does flies fast in a blink of an eyes. Especially I have  friends and relatives to send out Christmas cards, make 4 for CinCin's teacher and staffs, and I also have requested from my sister who asked me to make at least 15 to 20 cards for her staffs. Boy, its going to be one busy holidays for me, but its a good thing! :)


Anyhoo, here is another clean and simple Christmas card. I love using the snowflake  Isn't it pretty? What do you think about the colors combo? Pretty too, huh? I also added one of the gorgeous vintage button on the snowflakes for an accent looked, embossed the pretty elegant lace brocade texture folder, added in the pretty raspberry ripple ribbon, and stamp the word sentiment, " Merry Christmas." and there you have it. A nice, calm, and pretty Christmas card. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: