Sunday, October 14, 2012

Clean and Simple Very Merry


Couple days ago, we had a few showers and the skies are a bit gloomy. The gloominess weather is making me sleeping and lazy, like I don't want to do nothing...except for crafting lol. So, I though I would jump ahead and get started on Christmas cards.  ^_^


Here is one of the Christmas card that I been working on. Isn't this card lovely? I was happy how this card turned out. I just love those pretty colors. They goes perfectly well. I also stamped a few cute mini snowflakes on the background and then jazzed up some pretty dazzle glitter. 


Look at the snowflake, it has ton of layers--- Punch, die cutting, glimmer paper, glitter, dimensions, and pearl.  

What do you think of this "very merry" Christmas card?

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Sunday!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: