Sunday, October 7, 2012

For Ajumno


Today, we are off celebrating my little nephew birthday. He is turning 5. His birthday is not until tomorrow, but my sister decided to celebrated today. This is the card that I will bring with us. I actually made two birthday cards for him, lol. One is for celebrating with family and friends and tomorrow I will be there to help him celebrated with his friends at his school. Also, with my sister requested I made a birthday treats for his classmates. Stay tune for that...

Happy Birthday, Ajumno! We hope your birthday is fill with lot of an adventurous!!!


My nephew love to explores AND he love CRAFTING like me! ^_^ He like to get his fingers and toes dirty. He love natures, especially camping. So this card, is perfect for him. This card has a cute tents, some birthday banners, a wood grain background, and the cute little ants.Also, I  just love the wooden buttons! It just give the right touch for the card and it goes perfectly well. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: