Wednesday, October 10, 2012

For Al and Lou



I'm sending this card to one of our dearest friend, Al and his family. Al is one of my husband friend for a long time. As a matter of fact, Al is not just a closest friend. Al is more like a family then a friend. He is like a father to my husband. He is also my husband mentor. Al is the one that taught my husband about cars and how to fixed it. But it has been over a years that we haven't seen each other. So, I'm mailing this thinking you card  to him and his wife, Lou to let them know that we thinking of them and we miss them.







It kinda hard to see, but the little banner with a sentiment say, thinking of you.
When I saw this stamp set that coordinated with a framelitis die. I knew I had to get it. Ok, I have to admit, at first I was like, hmmm this Perfectly Preserved stamp sets is  a little bit of a country style for me. But when I kept staring at the set in the Stampin Up catalog  I knew there were lots of things I can use for! I absolutely fall in love with set!!! Especially the jar! Lol ^_^

Would you like to order this wonderful Perfectly Preserved  stamp sets? click here

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Hump day!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: