Wednesday, October 24, 2012

For Charlette and her Sweetheart


Today, I would like to share with you a lovely card that I made for Charlette and her sweetheart. I just found out on her blog, which I check out daily by the way ;). Her and her hubby just recently celebrated their 5 years anniversary. How sweet. So, I mailed out this card the other day and wishing them two another AMAZING years together! ^_^



 I used one of my favorite all time stamp set, Stamping Up Artistic Etchings. I though this set would fit nicely to make it an anniversary card., especially the Eiffel Tower in the city of Paris know as Romantic place. I used the pretty lacy texture to embossed the card stock,  added in the gorgeous doily sizzlit die, cute mini pearls for a little accent looked on the Eiffel Tower, a matching pretty stitched ribbon, some mini hearts, and there you have it, a nice and a lovely anniversary card for Charlette and her hubby. I hope they will like the card. ^_^

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!

Xoxo,
Chan

1 comment:

Charlette said...

Thank you so much!!!! I love the card! And my husband says thank you, too :) You are so sweet to think of us!