Thursday, October 18, 2012

Goblin treats


You probably had seen these little goblin treats all over the blogger. This one is a fun treats for Halloween. And its adorable too. I know for sure my girl would love to hav one of this goblins. When it come to party and holidays  I'm just obsessed with favors and treats. I prefer spending  more time on the favors then doing cards. I don't know what it is, but it's one of my  biggest obsessions. ;)


Aren't these goblins treats are so cute, I love the little mummy, he is one of my favorite little goblins. Before I filled in the treats bags, I embossed a few different texture on the bags Then I started filled in some sweet treats. I  know candy corns are so popular and they are perfect for Halloween treats, but sadly. I'm not a huge fan of candy corns. So I substitute with  Chocolate Reeseinstead. Beside who doesn't love chocolate;) But of course, you can filled any sweet treat you like.

Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow! 

Hugs,
 Chan

No comments: