Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween goody bags for the Kiddos


Here are the final look of the Halloween goody bags for CinCin and her little cousins this upcoming Wednesday (Halloween Day) ;). 


Here is little up closed of the cute adorable good bags. 


Here is what is  inside the goody bags. Each kids get to have one of their own Halloween coloring fun play pack that filled with stickers and crayons.I find these coloring fun play pack at Target for just one dollar.
What a deal!

And of course I added more yummy chocolate candies to filled in those fun goody bags!

 I also attached the little Googly Ghouls Halloween cards on the back of the bags that I made for each and one of them! I hope the kiddos will like their goody bags! :)

That is it for today! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: