Monday, October 8, 2012

Happiest Wishes on Your Birthday!


Here is another card for my nephew, Ajumno. It's his birthday today! I asked my sister what does he like.. His mom said, he love to draws and make things out of paper. I was like, no way! He love crafting just like me and I told her to bring him over one day so we can crafted together. Its will be so fun!

Happy Birthday  my little cutie pie! We hope you have a wonderful, cheerful, and colorful on your birthday!


What do you think of this card? Since he love drawing, I though making a box of crayons card would  be so fun and I know that he will like...well, I hope so lol... I was really happy how this card turned out. Do you noticed anything about the white box of crayons? I improvised using the white mini envelope. I trimmed off the bottom and tucked in the paper crayons which I used the Stampin Up modern label. Pretty neat, huh? I love that mini envelope! There are lots of things you can do with it, like a gift card holder

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Monday!

Hugs,
Chan