Monday, October 22, 2012

Howlstooth and Scaringbone goes Burberry style...



One reason why I bought the SU Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP because one of the pretty design remind me of a Burberry styles, but the color its a bit darker of course then the original Burberry style. So I save the pretty DSP to make it to a Tote bag. Burberry tote handbag to be exact. ;)  Come and see.





 Can you see a resemble of this tote bags and the original Burberry handbag? Isn't the design remind your of the Burberry brand?


This adorable tote is perfect to make a wonderful  gifts. It has plenty of room to filled in all kind of wonderful thing, like a mini lotion, lip gloss, a mini gift set from Bath and Body work or from Victoria's secret, and also a gift cards. Why spend extra money on a mini gift bag when you can make this adorable purse as wonderful birthday present?


And look, I also make a matching card to goes with the adorable little tote. Another pretty CAS birthday card.


The card fit perfectly inside the tote bag. I also used one of my favorite scallop punch to make it into a lovely flower.I used black card stock for the flower because for some reason the black flower make it looked so elegant  Don't think you so? This tote purse is such wonderful gift for all occasions.

I found a wonderful tutorial  how to make this adorable tote bag from Yvonne Stampin' Place. Click here.
Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: