Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Little Googly Ghouls banners


Hello there, hopefully you are not getting bored seeing more Halloween cards This is not the last Halloween card. I still have one more and a few treats to share with you. I promise I will be done with Halloween stuffs and moved on to Christmas. ;)
Isn't this card so super cute? I was really happy how the card turned out. I love everything about this card. Its has a nice color combo, which I though it goes nicely together and the Decorative label punch that fit the little goblins perfectly and I can be able to make it into a lovely banners.
Love it!


I still used  my favorite little  goblins stamp set because I just love that little googlies eyes. Too cute! I also added one of my favorite Halloween pretty DSP, some dimensions, adoring accent texture folder, and the cute tiny flowers. Viola! Another clean and Halloween simple card. 

That is it for today, thanks for stopping by... see you tomorrow! ^_^

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: