Monday, October 15, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Anniversary


Our friend, Al and Lou received the card that we had mailed to them. I was on the phone with Al's wife Lou talking about the family and hows everyone doing. Lou also told me that they just recently celebrated their 30 years of marriage! Omg! 30 years???? I told my husband, we have to go and surprised them with a visit... Of course, I made them an anniversary card and also bought them a bottle of wine with a box of chocolate strawberry to go with it. And beside, we missed them soooo much!


I know, I used the jar...again. Hopefully you are not tired of me seeing this jar on every other cards. but again, I just love this set. They are so fun and adorable. I think I'm crazy about the jar! lol...For this card, I filled in the mini hearts inside the jar and add a cute little pearls to the red hearts. I also embossed the card with a gorgeous lacy texture folder, stamp the word sentiment, Happy Anniversary" on the first edition paper and there you have it, another clean and simple card. 

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Monday!

Hugs,
Chan

1 comment:

teehee4two said...

I love the jar stamp too! What a great anniversary card!