Monday, November 19, 2012

Caramel Popcorn Treats




Hi there! Here is one of the treats that I made my daughter's teachers this coming Wednesday.  I was having difficulty finding of what to made for them for Thanksgiving. So I cased this caramel popcorn ideas from my wonderful Upline Niki. Click here to see her original. So, I bough those store brought caramel popcorn and filled them in a cellophane bags. They are super fun, super easy, and super cute.


 Here is a cute little tags that attached to the treats. Using those cute corns from Perfectly Preserved stamp were the perfect match. Stay tune for another fun Thanksgiving treats that I made for all the staffs at CinCin's  school....

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super day!

Hugs,
Chan



Here is what you need to make the treat:
Card stocks: Crumb cake, scrap of whisper white
Stamp: Perfectly Preseved
Inks: Daffodil delight, old olive, pumpkin pie
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, cannery framelits dies, itty bitty banners, label collections, dimension,  crumb cake steam beam ribbon, linen tread
Others: Cellophane bags, caramel popcorns

No comments: