Sunday, November 11, 2012

CAS The Great Outdoor Birthday Card




Last week was my older brother birthday, which I totally forgot!!!! I Just found out when my older niece text me on the phone and inviting me to her daddy's surprise barbecue. So I quickly pull out my crafting gears and get to work on his birthday card. 




My older brother is absolutely love outdoor! He is a fisherman, and also a hunter. So, I decide to go with The Great Outdoor stamp set and stamp  the cute lanterns on his card. I also embossed the card with the wood grain texture folder. And simply stamped the word "happy birthday" sentiment on the bottom of the lantern. There you have it,  clean and simple birthday card.

I love this stamp set! Its perfect for all occasions; Happy Birthday, Happy Father's Day, Thinking of You, Miss You, etc .. Hmmm... My stepson birthday is coming up real soon, I'm seeing a little camping theme for his party... ;)

That is it for today, thanks for stopping by! Happy Sunday!

Hugs,
Chan



Here is what you need to make this card
Stamps: The Great Outdoor, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Old Olive 
Card stock: Very Vanilla
Accessiors/ Tools: Wood Grain Texture folder, dimensions

No comments: