Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Chanel Purse


Awww, you probably though it was a "real" Chanel purse, didn't you? But nope!, Its not! Its just a fun favors for my little girl Pink Poddle in Parish party. Sorry to bust you bubbles... but what do you think? Since "Chanel" purse was originally came from France, I though these cute little "Chanel" purses would be perfect to goes with CinCin Paris party. And its pretty cheap too....better then the actually real one...hehe :)


Here is an up closed look of the cute favors. Can you see the details?!?


And here is the real one...can you see a little resembling?


I bought these purses at my local Michael's craft store for 5.99 that come in 10, but I bough two pack using the 40 percentage coupon !  Save me almost half of the prices! Whoo-hoo! I topped it off with those pretty pink stain ribbon, and  I used the letter "C"  from timeless  alphabet sizzlits dies to make it to a Chanel symbol , embossed with the perfect detail texturz plates and Viola  there you have it! A cute fun Chanel purse favors for a Pink Poddle in Paris party!

All of CinCin's friends included her aunties went nut over these purses! Lol


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super day!

Hugs,
Chan



Here what you need to make this Chanel purse favors:
Purse: Michael's Craft stores (local)
Card stocks: Basic Black or left over scrap black card stock
Accessories/ Tools: Big Shot, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Sizzlits (retired), perfect detail texturz plate ( retired), Tombo glue
Non Stampin Up: Pink stain ribbon

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi What section at Michaels did you buy them at? I'm trying to get my hand on these for coco chanel party i'm hosting? Also did you create the quilted pattern or did they come that way?
Thank you.
Cindy