Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Caramel Apple Dip


Thanksgiving was known as the season of giving. Its one of my favorite holiday! I love to make and give! Its fun!  So today, I decided to make a little something for CinCin's staffs and how thankful she is for having them as as part of her school.
So here is a sweet treats that I had put together: Caramel Apple Dip.


I did had a hard time trying to figure out what to make for the whole staffs, so I came across this cutie caramel apple dip on PINTREST! Who doesn't love pintrest? I knew right away that I have to cased this treat. Its so super easy, so simple, and of course so yummy!


The caramel apple dip are so perfect for Thanksgiving treats. All you need is a cello bag, a nice juicy apple, caramel in a container, cute little ribbon, a matching apple tags, and viola. Your are done!  I also added in the caramel apple lollipop  for extra. What do you think of this treats? Would you like to have one? ^_^

Ok, Bye for now...

Hugs,
Chan





1 comment:

Niki Toll said...

awwwww, perfect! Those look so yummy. I will have to case those next year. They came out super cute!!