Monday, November 5, 2012

Cupcake in a Jar


Hello there! Here is the birthday card I made for my little girl who just recently turn one and had a wonderful cupcake birthday party. Yesterday, we end up having another mini party with her aunties and her little cousins. The birthday girl had so much fun. Actually it was pretty nice to have everyone came over and celebrated our birthday girl all over again! :)


Since the theme was cupcake. I though I can used my favorite all time Perfectly Preserved stamp set and the wonderful coordinated Cannery Framelits die to make her birthday card. I also made this card more girly by stamping a few pretty butterflies and embossed with my favorite adorning accents texture plates. I just love that mini hearts! Guess what I'm missing on the cupcake? I  forget to add in a red cherry on top... oh well... Well, what do you think of this card? Is it perfect for a little girl who is turning the big ONE?



Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow!

Hugs,
Chan




Here is what you need to make this card:
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved, Create a Cupcake, Papillion Potourri
Ink: Rose Red
Papers: Crumb cake, rose red, pretty pink, whisper white, river rock
Accessories/ Tools:Big Shot, Cannery Framelits dies, Cupcake Builder, Adoring Accents folders, Bitty Banners Framelits,  Elegant Butterfly, Dimensions, Snail,  Line Thread and Rhinestone Basic Jewels




No comments: