Thursday, November 29, 2012

Girly Lanterns Birthday Card


Here is a very simple birthday card and also girly. I also made a man version of this card for my brother, but minus the flowers. Click here to the see his card. I love using The Great Outdoor stamp set. I can make it all kind of things with this set. If you are a huge fan of outdoor such as camping and nature lover. This stamp set is a must have!!! 


This simple birthday card goes to my little niece  She love camping! And she have all different kind of cute little lanterns that she collect. It remind me of my hubby. He also a lantern collector himself.  So those cute little lanterns make the perfect card for her. I hope she have a wonderful birthday!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! ^_^

Hugs,
Chan


Here is what you need to get this look:
Card stock: Very vanilla
Ink: Pool party, pretty in pink, and wisteria wonder
Stamp: The Great Outdoor and sweet essentials
Accessories/ Tools: Itty bitty punch, rhinestones, and dimensions

No comments: