Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Oh La La...



 Two months ago, I had gave my oldest daughter a Pink Poodle in Paris birthday party. Her birthday is not until December, but I end up doing a bit early due to the cold, wet weather and the holiday around the corner. So that mean is leaving  us spending more money. And to make it less stress and less money. I decided to give CinCin an "early" birthday party in the month of September.

Here is CinCin's  invites, Pink Poodle in Paris birthday. At first, I was thinking of doing a Passport to Paris invites, but I didn't wanted to be selfish because my daughter is going to be 4. She quit don't understand what is an Eiffel Tower or what is Paris. But I'm pretty sure she know what a pink poodle is. Cincini love dogs. I though its only to be fair to added something that she would recognized and that something that she would LOVE, which would be pink, her favorite color and  dog, her favorite animal. So Pink Poddle it is! ^_^


Back to CinCin's invites. CinCin wanted to invited a few gals from her school and also her little cousins to help her celebrated her 4th birthday party. This time, I promised myself to keep the party not as big like our second daughter, who just has a big party. For CinCin's invites, I used tons of pink, black, and white colors. I wanted to make her invitation girly as possible. So,  I  used the pretty in pink card stock and embossed with the beautiful vintage folder and added in the gorgeous vintage buttons. I "heart" the buttons! On the banner sign, its says, "oh, la la" I though that was too cute and so fun! I really like how her invite turned out.  :)


Here is an up closed of her Pink poodle in Paris  I search every craft stores to find anything that I have a nice  little cute image or scrapbook stickers on poodle, but none was found :(. So to make life easier,  I just Google online. And I found this adorable poodle image. So I copy and pasted onto CinCin's invites. 


Here is how the inside look. Its says, " Mademoiselle CinCin is turning 4! Please join us for  Parisian Party Sunday September 16...." Isn't this adorable? I love using Artistic Etching stamp set. This stamp set is perfect for everything.

Stay tune for her birthday favors....

Thanks for stopping by... Have a super day!

Hugs,
Chan


Here what you need to make this invite:
Card stocks: Black, pretty in pink, whisper white
Stamp: Artistic Etching
Ink: Pink Pirouette
Accessories/Tools: Big shot, vintage texture folder, 2-1/2 circle punch, modern label punch, decorative label punch, Itty bitty punch, label collections, corner punch, 1-1/4 square punch,vintage buttons, snail, and dimensions 
Non-Stampin Up: Black ribbon, baker twine, pink glimmer paper


No comments: