Sunday, November 18, 2012

Owls on Thanksgiving's Day


Thanksgiving is in 4 days. Yikes!!! I haven't got anything started on Thanksgiving project, such as cards or treats for CinCin's teachers. I had been working on Christmas cards and skipping Thanksgiving ... shame on me! So I get out my crafting gears and start getting to work. Here is a Thanksgiving cards that I made for CinCin's main wonderful teachers. Come and see:



I love using this owl punch. It's so adorable. Its perfect for fall theme and I love owl too. Last years, I had an owl baby shower theme using those owl punch, it turned out so cute, stay tune for some fun owl baby shower coming soon ;). .. 


For this cad, I used the wonderful wood grain texture folder and punch out 1 -3/4 circle  at the corner. So I can added in the cute owl inside the circle. To make the card look more  like fall. I added in some pretty fall colors leaves and simple stamp the word, "Happy Thanksgiving" on the word window punch and apply to the card.


What do you think of these adorable owl cards? Would you be happy to receive one for Thanksgiving?


Thanks for stopping by! Happy Sunday! ^_^

Hugs,
Chan



Here is what you need to make this card:
Card stocks: Crumb cake, scrap of chocolate chip, lucky limeade, pumpkin pie, more mustard
Ink: Pumpkin pie
Stamp: Teeny tiny wishes
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, owl builder punch, bird builder punch,  word window punch, 1 3/4 circle punch, wood grain texture, and  dimensions

Where to get all of these supplies? Click here and you will find what you looking for,  BUT be sure to select me as your demonstrator, Chan Hin  so that way you'll get a preferred  price. ;) Happy Stamping!

No comments: