Thursday, November 8, 2012

Personalize Pink Poodle Lollipops


Hello there! Here is one of the "thank you" treats that I had put inside CinCin's Chanel purses. I bought these yummy lollipops at my local Michel's craft stores . It's a personalize lollipops. It came with a personalize "thank you" labels which I though it was perfect and less work for me.


I also applied a cute little pink poodle personalize label to the lollipops. So Fun! So Chic! So Pink! Love it! I made extra of those lollipops to used for CinCIn's cake topper too. Stay tune....

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Chan

Here what you need to make this personalize lollipop 
Personalize Lollipop: Michael's Craft stores (local)
Card stock: Basic Black
Accessories/ Tools: 1-1/4 scallop punch, 1-3/8 circle punch, and dimensions

No comments: