Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Snow Flurry


Christmas is just around the corner and the weather is getting colder, which make me think I need to get started on making more Christmas cards. So far I made two. So I better get  going.
 I know you have seen me using the lovely snow flurry die. Snowflakes is one of my favorite Christmas holiday theme. Can you tell? ;)


Pool party, Cherry cobbler  Whisper white, and a little bit of Sahara sand, make the perfect colors combo! The name of the colors sound so fun too. Also with the pretty Lacy Brocade embossing folder give the card a little fancy look. Love it!

Ok, that is it for today...Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! :)

Hugs,
Chan



Here is what you need to make the card:
Card stock: Pool party. Cherry cobbler, Whisper white, Sahara sand
Stamp: More merry messsage
Ink: Cherry cobbler
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, Snow flurry die, Cherry cobbler baker twine, Lacy brocade texture folder, Naturals designer button.

No comments: