Friday, December 14, 2012

3x3 Scentsational Season Cards


 Last night, I was packaging all the goodies for CinCIn's teacher. Since today is the last day before she is starting her winter break. When I was done wrapping the gifts, I totally forgot to make Christmas cards for each of  her teachers! What a Christmas gift without a cute little Christmas cards, right?  So here it is! Come and see:


Those are 3 x 3 mini cards.  Very simple and quick to put it all together in one last mins. I'm enjoying using those fun Christmas characters especially the gingerbread boy and gal.  So cute!


I also stamped some Christmas word phrase inside the cards and had CinCin signed her name. So those little guys will be tuck inside the hot coco mugs and are ready to be giving out for the holiday! What do you think of the cards?

Thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow, I will share with you one last Christmas treats of the school year that I made for CinCin's whole staffs. :)

See you soon!
Chan


Here is what you need to make those cards:
Card stocks: Whisper white, crumb cake, scrap of real red
Ink: Real red, crumb cake
Stamps: Scentsational season, teeny tiny wishes
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, holiday framelits, polka dot texture folder, chevron texture folders, itty bitty punch, and dimensions

No comments: