Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Birthday card for CinCin


Here is a birthday card I made for my daughter, CinCin when we had celebrated her birthday early. This birthday card is such a fun card to make. I love how it came out. So girly, so fun, and so chic!


CinCin love it too! I can't remember where I find the original idea from, but if you know who came up with this cute idea making the dress, please email me so I be sure to give that person the credit. Anyhoo, For this look, I used the label collection, one of my favorite framelits die, a pretty DSP from the Howlstooth and Scaringbone, stamped the Eiffel Tower image from Artistic Etching stamp, adding in some fabric to make the adorable little dress, punch the full heart to make the top of the dress, topped it off with a lovely ribbon and all done! Very cute card and perfect for my little girl who love to dress up! :)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super day!

Hugs,
Chan





Here is what you need to make this card:
Stamps: Artistic Etching, Sweet Essentials
Ink: Primrose petals
Card stocks: Basic gray, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, label collection, full heart punch, vintage faceted buttons, basic pearls, primrose petals stitched ribbon, itty bitty punch, and dimensions 
Non-stamping: Black fabric 

No comments: