Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bride and Groom


Here is the last wedding card I made for my sister, but didn't get picked. This card is actual, my favorite one out of the three. She love this one too, but end up picking the flowers in the jar. :)


This card its my favorite because its has the flowers trims, the paper doilies  the pretty colors, and manly the cute stinkin whales! I absolutely adored this set!!! Once, again  the flower trims, the paper doilies, and the "Oh Whale" stamp set won't be available until Jan 3. :) Isn't the whales are so cute together?  I just love love love it!!!! You can used the set for any occasional. This time, I made the card for wedding. Pretty catching, right? Stay tune for more projects on, " Oh Whale". ;)

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a "whalley" good weekend! ;)

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: