Friday, December 7, 2012

For Grandma Vivian




Hello! Here is the birthday card that I had made for grandma Vivian who will be turning 80 tomorrow. How exciting! We haven't seen her for a long time. Let just say about two years we haven't seen each other. My hubby know her for years. 15 years to be exact. :)

 I'm sure the party will filled with lots of fun, lots of laughter, and lots of yummy food.


Back to the card. I really like how the card turned out. Its suite perfect for an "old lady", lol  I'm kidding...It turned out greats! Don't you think so? Her birthday card also matches with her birthday favors that I made for her. Click here if you missed her birthday favors.The colors are nice. The tea cups are cute and the En francais background give the right touch. 




And here is the inside look of the card. The birthday phrase  says, "There's something fabulous about your birthday...must  be you) :)



Hmmm, do you see anything new from Stampin Up upcoming Spring catty 2013? There the new tea trinket,  new needlepoint border embossed folder and what about new pretty white tea lace paper doilies. Do you see it all? We as a demonstrator get to preorder and play with our goodies. Those goodies wont be available  available until January 3. But if you join and become a demonstrator today, you will get to play will those goodies too. I also earned one FREE pack of those beautiful vintage faceted designers buttons from the sale-a -bration!! Email me and I will let you know more about it! ^_^


Thanks for stopping by! Happy Friday!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: