Saturday, December 15, 2012

Fun Hot CoCo Treats


Here are the treats! They were a MESS!!! Especially trying to filled in those coco and marshmallow in the little small 1 x 8 cellophane treat bags.  But in the end, it turned out so cute!
They were giving to all the lovely staffs at CinCin school. A little something for the holiday.


Who doesn't love coco? Its a great drink for the holiday and wonderful for gifts and treats! My kids love coco and so are my little nephews. I did had the kids tested the coco in those treats bags. One of them suggestion, its better to give the staffs two package of the treats so that way they can make a nice full coco drinks. So I listen to them and make extra more, lol :) 


I also make a cute topper for those coco treats. I  punched out the circle, applied the cute little mugs from scentsational season, which it goes perfectly well with the theme- Hot Coco. I also used my itty banner framelits and then stamped the word, "Just for you" from Perfectly Preserved stamp. And also added some shiny rhinestone onto
 the mugs. 


Here is the back side of the coco tag. I used the little cute snowflake from snow flurry for a little touch up of the tags. Love that die! And there you have it! A fun yummy treats! Even though its a bit messy, but its all worthy! I think I'm going to make more and put some in the kids stocking. :)

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting! 

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: