Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Green Tea in a Jars



As promised, here are the birthday favors I made for our Al's mother's who is turning the big 80 this Saturday! Its green tea in a jars!  I did had a little hard time finding what suitable for an 80 years. I had ask Lou what grandma Vivian like but Lou told me she doesn't like plants but she love tea. So the only thing I could think of was tea. :) Come and see:



Here they are, Green tea in a jars. They turned out so cute!


The jars was the perfect size to fit all the goodies inside, even for two smallest limes.


Look at these tea tags! I'm loving those mini tea cups and loving the Tea shoppe stamp sets! The colors are so calm and pretty too. Cherry Cobbler, always artichoke, very vanilla  soft suede, and crumb cake was the right color mixed!


Here is what inside the jar:  two pack of green teas, two limes, and 6 to 7 sugar cubes. I simply wrapped the the lids with pretty Stampin Up deck the hall fabrics (retired). Thanks to my friend Nicole who got me those fabric. Once I cover all the lids with the fabrics, I used the cherry cobber baker twine to wrapped around the jar and  added in the Tea Shoppe tags. Viola! You got yourself a delicious tea, well except you add water and you will get yourself a nice delicious green tea! LOL  ;) Simple, right?

I hope all the guests and the birthday gal will be happy with those favors. Stay tune for Grandma Vivian birthday card that I also made using the Tea shoppe set....

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Hugs,
Chan


No comments: