Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Christmas


Christmas is in four days!!!! Yikes!!! Thank goodness, I already done with Christmas shopping. Whew! But the gifts need to be wrap! I can put that on hold. As promised, here is one of the Christmas card. I still have some of the Christmas card sitting on my craft desk, which it should be sent out the door. I'm so behind!


Back to the card, this one was another clean and simple. I love the layout. The new in color, Raspberry ripples and the matching satin ribbon are so pretty. This card goes to my sister and her family who live all the way in Modesto! We just wanna to wish them a " Happy Christmas!" ^_^
Ok, that is it for today! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Take care,
Chan


Here is what you need to make this card:
Card stocks: Raspberry ripples, whisper white
Stamps: Scentsational season, more merry messages
Ink: Real red
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, holiday framelits, label collections, raspberry ripple stitched satin ribbon, espresso baker twine, dimensions   


No comments: