Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Hot Coco Treat Bags


Hello everyone!!! It's CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!!! My girls are really excited this morning!!!CinCin, my oldest daughter just can't wait to open her gifts. So today we are off celebrating the holiday with my oldest sister and her family. So this morning, I would like to share with you one last Christmas treats for the rest of this year. 

Hot coco treats bag for the kiddos!


What do you think of the treats? These hot coco treats were so fun to make and they turned out so cute! 
Don't you think so? Would you like to have one? Its really fun to made too.


Here is an up closed look of the treats. I used the holiday framelits to die cut the Kraft bags, then I used the cellophane bag to added  some hot coco and marshmallow. Once that is done, I just put the cellophane bag that filled with hot coco and marshmallows inside the Kraft treat bags. Then, I just simply decorated the bags, and Vila! You got yourself a nice hot coco treats. Simple right?  Such a fun, simple, easy, and did I mention, super cute? Lol! :)

That is it for today... Thanks for stopping by!!!!

Wishing all of you a wonderful, joyful, and blessing Christmas!!!!  

Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you need to make this treats:
Card stocks: scrap of very vanilla
Stamps: Scentsasional seasons, teeny tiny wishes
Ink: Real red, crumb cake
Accessories/ tools: Big shots, holiday framelits, 4 X 6 cellophane bags, gumball green stitched stain ribbon, dimensions
Non- Stampin Up: White Kraft bags at Michele's craft stores and stapler 

No comments: