Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh Whale!


Hello Everyone! Today, I would like to share with you a card that I made for my friend Lauren. She just recently had a baby shower and I missed it. I feel so bad missing her first baby shower. Sorry, Lauren, I promised I will make up to you... Lauren is expecting her first child and they are having a boy! How exciting is that?!? I'm so happy for her and her hubby.


Here is the card that I mailed out for her yesterday.? Isn't it oh so cute?


 Do you notice anything? More new stuffs from the spring catty. New stamp set. New clearlits die. New embossing folder. And New and FREE pretty designer series paper!!! This set from ,"Oh Whale". Even the name is so cute and catching! Love that whale!The whale came from sunshine and sprinkles suite! One of my favorite suite from the spring catty!

I hope my friend, Lauren will be happy to receive this card!




Have you hear about the good news?!? Stampin Up has added more retired products in the clearance rank included retired STAMPS!!! Yay! This is for the first time ever that they had finally put some retired stamps on the clearance rank! Its one of a kind , BUT only while supplies last!!! Click here to shop!


Thanks for stopping by! Happy Shopping!!

Hugs,
Chan



Here is what you need to make this card:
Card stocks: Whisper whites, Sycamore streets DSP ( sneak peek)
Stamp: Oh whale (sneak peek), sweet essentials
Ink: Pool party
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, Happy whale clearlits die (sneak peek), cloudy day texture embossing folder (sneak peek) label collection, naturals designer button, linen tread, dimension 



1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Lovely baby card. The composition is wonderfully balanced and I love the color and paper choices too.