Monday, December 10, 2012

Sneak Peek: Barbie Silhouette


This coming Thursday, my big girl, CinCin is going to be 4. Here is a little something that I'm going to make for CinCin's birthday favors for her bring to her school. Today is just a little sneak peek of what  the birthday  tags for the favors will looks like. It's a Barbie silhouette. I got this cute idea from my friend, Charlette. She is amazing! Charlette make one of those cute Barbie silhouette cake toppers for her friend's daughter birthday, with a different Barbie silhouette image. It was too cute that I just had to cased it. Click here to see her original and click here to see the gorgeous Barbie birthday party that they had put together. 


CinCin just recently celebrated her birthday with a Pink Poodle Birthday theme and she love Barbie! So the color pink, poodle, Paris, and Barbie make the perfect match! So come back tomorrow and see what I'm going to make using these Barbie Silhouette tags for.... :)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

 Hugs,
Chan

1 comment:

Charlette said...

So cute! I can't wait to see the favors :) And thanks for the shout out! :D