Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sneak Peek: Flower Trims Headband


Hello, today I would like to share with you my first sewing project. A Pretty flower trim headband.
This pretty flower trim won't be available until January 3, but we as a demonstrator get to play with out pre order first. That is the best part about being Stampin Up demonstrator  So today, is another sneak peek of the pretty flower trim ribbon. I love this flower trims, its so delicate and very girly. Since holiday is just around the corner and I need something quick for my little girl to wear. I decide to turned this pretty flowers trim into a girly headband. Come and see:


What do you think? I didn't used the sewing machine and decided to hand sewing this darling little flower ribbon onto a thine elastic band. I know it's a little time consuming to sew by hand, but if you were using the sewing machine you can see the stitched running through the flowers. And that won't look pretty. So, lastly with a cute little touch up, I added a cute pearls in the center petal of the flowers. Can you see it? Isn't it very sweet? You can find all of those supplies at Joann fabric and craft store.


Here is my little model who is trying on the pretty headband. Isn't she so precious? I love that little girl!!! Sorry about the picture, its very hard to let the little one to sit still when trying to take her picture.
Lol!


And here is an up closed of the shot. I love how its turned out. Very cute. Perfect to wear this cute flower headband for every occasion and especially, meeting the family for this coming  holiday!

Thanks for  stopping by! Happy Sunday! ^_^

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: