Thursday, December 27, 2012

So Kind of You


Wow, I still can't believed Christmas is already over. Time sure does flies by. Then next week, its New Year!!! I haven't even got start on any New years cards, yet ... oh  well, I better get going. Lol! So for now, I like to share with you a thank you cards that  I had been making for our family and friend. Also, I  make extra of these thank you card, for  my sister, Chandy, who had requested them to give some for her parents and co worker as well. ;)


The thank you  cards was clean, simple and also pretty. I decided to do something different by adding just varieties of flowers in the jar  ( my favorite, ^_^), dabbed some pool party ink inside the jar to make it look like it filled with water,  and simple stamped the words sentiments, " So Kind of You"  from the sweet essential stamp set. Love how the card turned out, love the colors, the dimensions, and also love the flowers.


Here is an up closed look of the card. Simple, right?  

Ok, that is it for today! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Hugs,
Chan

1 comment:

Bee Manghi said...

this is SO pretty! love how you did the ribbon flower with a stamped flower and a popped up flower together! that just makes it fabulous!