Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sweet Friend


It's Sunday and it's raining here where I lived. I think we are going to have this "wet" weathers for a couple day or so. So in the meantime, I try to keep myself "dry" and stay home with my girls and do crafting! While my hubby is out camping and hunting with his buddies way up in the mountains! Suck to be him, he can have all those "wet" weather! Lol So today, is one of the card I made. And there are some NEW items from the upcoming spring catty. So, I'm just going to show you a little tease of the sneak peek from the spring catty:


Do you notice anything new?  Remember the paper doillies that I had show you previous before? Click here to see the card. There also a new embossed folder, the lovely needlepoint boarder and a pretty gorgeous vintage flower trims. So pretty and very girly! Love that flower trims!!! Another clean and simple card.  Stay tune for more of the sneak peek from the spring catty....

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Sunday! ^_^

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: