Sunday, December 2, 2012

Tea for Two


Here is one of the card I made using the Tea Shoppe stamp set. This card was clean and simple. I wasn't really sure or excited with this stamp set when I first saw it last year in Spring catty. Because I am not a fan of a tea myself, but for some reason, the little tea cups convince me of getting this set. Haha! Funny, right? The tea cups are so cute!!! Don't you think so? When I get to play with this set! I ABSOLUTELY looove it! :)


This Tea Shoppe stamp set come in handy. I have girlfriend and guy friends whom are a tea lover and this set is perfect. Oh yeah, I also made some cute birthday favors for grandma who be turning the big 80!! WOW! So stay tune for more of what I made using the tea shoppe set for grandma  favors.... :)

Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow!

Hugs,
Chan





Here is what you need to made this card:
Card stocks: Crumb cake, first edition specialty, not quite navy, old olive
Inks: Basic black and crumb cake
Stamp: Tea Shoppe
Accessories/ Tools: Big Shot, label collections, little leaves sizzlits die, vintage faceted design button, basic rhinestones, itty bitty punch, crumb cake steam beam ribbon, and dimensions

Where to get all of these supplies? Click here and you will find what you looking for,  BUT be sure to select me as your demonstrator, Chan Hin  so that way you'll get a preferred  price. ;) Happy Stamping!

No comments: