Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tri-fold Scentsational Birthday Card


Today my little girl  CinCin is off to a Candy land birthday party with her auntie. I'm pretty sure there will be tons of wonderful decorations, tons of sweets, and tons of fun for the kiddos to enjoy.  Here is the cute Birthday card that I made for the birthday girl, who will be turning two.


I was pretty excited that I could  used my scentsational stamp set to make a Christmas card and a BIRTHDAY card just like shooting two birds with one stone. The cute little gingerbread girl and the sweet candy cane were perfect to make a Candy land birthday card. 


This is how the inside look of the card.  I decide to created something different. So with a little twist, I made a tri-fold card. I got this idea from my wonderful Upline, Niki Toll. I love the layout of the card. Its so fun and very easy to make.

I hope the birthday girl will love her Candy land birthday card. Well, what do you think? Do you think this card is  perfect for a little girl who is having a Candy land birthday party?

Thanks for stopping by! Have a "sweet" day! ^_^

Hugs,
Chan



Here is what you need to make this card:
Card stocks: Real red, crumb cake, red glimmer, and scrap of whisper white.
Inks: Early espresso and real red
Stamps: Scentsational and teeny tiny wishes
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, Holiday framelits dies, label collections, word window punch, itty bitty punch, corner punch, raspberry ripple stitched ribbon, dimensions, and basic rhinestone.

1 comment:

Niki Toll said...

I love it. So cute and perfect!