Thursday, December 20, 2012

Whale You Be Mine?



I'm feeling a little love today. So, I decided to started  on Valentine card. Okay, okay I have to admit! I just want to play with my pre order from up coming spring catty. Again, using one of my new stamp sets," Oh Whale"! Although I do have a few more Christmas cards to share with you, but today, I hope you might feel a little love as well. ;)


What do you think of this card? I'm really digging the new stamp set. Love everything about this stamps!The whale, the hearts, the wave, and did I mention that this stamp set also have a coodernated clearltits die? You don't have to hand cut the whale using your scissors. They have a clearlits die to goes with it! Perfect, right? Stampin Up always make our life easier! :) Anyhoo, Aren't the whale so cute together? Whale you be mine Valentine for next years? Lol

Thanks for stopping by! Have a "Whalely" nice day today! ^_^

Hugs,
Chan


Here is what you need to make this card:
Card stocks: Whispers white, very vanilla, first edition dsp
Stamp: Oh whale (sneak peak)
Ink: Cherry cobbler, bashful blue
Accessories/ Tools: Big Shot, label collections, cloudy day embossing texture folder (sneak peek), itty bitty banner framelits, paper doilies (sneak peek), happy whale clearlits die (sneak peek), linen thread and dimensions 

No comments: