Saturday, January 12, 2013

Birthday Card for Charlette


Recently my friend, Charlette just had a birthday. Here is the birthday card that I had gave her yesterday when we got together for a crafting night that held by my wonderful Up line Nike. Charlette, love butterflies and Hello Kitty. Lol I did had a little debating of what card I should made  for her. Butterflies? Or Hello Kitty? Also, the hard part is Charlette herself is super talented as well. She a-ma-zing! Don't believe me? Hop over on her blog and see all of her lovely creations. I do  notice on her blog, that she love BUTTERFLIES and if i'm correct, maybe her color is blue, lol ;)


So, I went with butterflies and a dash of pool party. Crumb cake, pool party, and very vanilla is such a nice and calming colors. I used the cloudy embossed folder to added the perfect textures. stamped the mini butterflies on the background of the card. Love that look. Then I simple punch three elegant butterflies by placed them using the dimensions and then top it off with a cute itty bitty flowers with some blings in it. Simple, clean and such a pretty card.

 Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend. ^_^

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: