Monday, January 28, 2013

Blooming Just For You...


I hope you are not bored of seeing me using the little jar, again...over and over...As you can tell....ITS MY FAVORITE!!! Lol... I absolutely love this set!!! 
Anyhoo, here is another card that I would like to share with you, using the cute little jar. I really LOVE how this cad turned out...Such a crisp clean and simple card. Also "pretty" too. :)


The trick of making the heart shape. I punch out the full heart and placed it on the card stock as my guideline. As you can see, the heart still not as perfect. Then I applied the itty bitty flowers onto the heart.  I also applied the little pearls all over the flowers. Believed me, when I had finished with the card, my fingers was so sticky from using the tombo glue and trying to get all those flowers as closed as together. I try not to make a mess or getting all the glue all over the place. But I still did.  LOL! But at the end, it turned out such a lovely card.

I hope you enjoy this post...Thanks for stopping by! ^_^

Xoxo, 
Chan

Here is what you will need to make this lovely card:
Card stock: Very vanilla, scrap of pretty pink and gumball green
Stamp: Perfectly preserved 
Ink: Gumball green
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, bitty banners framelits, itty bitty punch, full heart punch,bird builder  punch, basic pearls, and tombo glue


1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I've just come over from SCS and wow! You have lots of great ideas including this one. I just love it :)