Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Blooming with Love...


Hello, everyone! Thanks for stopping by! Here is another card that I made using the jar from Perfectly Preserved. This one was the same card that I created two days ago, click here to see it. But  I made this card for Valentine instead.





I just changed a few stuffs on this card, like the colors, the word sentiment, and added a little more texture to the look. Another fun card and such a crispy clean, simple, and pretty card.


That is it for today! Sorry for a short post! I will see you tomorrow...

Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you need to make this lovely card:
Card stocks: Very vanilla, scrap of real red, gumball green, and primrose petal
Stamps: Perfectly preserved and itty bitty stamp
Ink: Real Red
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, adoring accents embossed folder, itty bitty punch bird builder punch, itty bitty banners framelits, basic pearls  and tombo glue

No comments: