Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cupcakes in a Cup




Hello! I hope everyone had a fabulous New Year!!!! So today, I want to started off this morning with something sweet, something pretty, and something yummy too! How about a  cupcake in a cup!?!


I was in the mood of baking sweet treats for the New Year. So here are some fun cupcakes in a cups. They turned out so cute and yummy too. Lol. I will bring these sweet treats to share with
  my family and friends.  :)


To started off with, I baked 12 cupcakes. I let it cool down about 10 to 15 mins. Once it has been cool, then I peeled off the cupcake wrappers. Frosted all of  the cupcake with cream cheese frosting favors. Mmmm it was so delicious! Once that is done. I used a toothpick to place the cupcake gentle inside a  clear plastic cups so that way the frosting won't be smear inside the cup. I also placed the toothpick  inside the cupcakes, so it will hold it nicely and firm. The toothpicks also help the cupcakes to not fall off places when is inside the cup. When I'm done placing the cupcake inside the cups. I also topped it off with fun,yummy, colorful sprinkles!


Fun, right..then I simply trims around the coffee filter and thenc over the cup.


Added some ribbon and a cute little tags and there you have it!
Fun, yummy, and colorful treats to started your New Year!!!  Enjoy!!

Oh and if you not a baker, no worries. you can "cheat" by getting cupcakes that already made at the grocery stores and turned those into these fun cupcakes treats!!!! Its so fun to be creative!!!
And don't worries,  I won't say a word ;) 

Hug,
Chan




No comments: