Thursday, January 31, 2013

Get Whale Soon....


My little nephew, Ajumno has caught a really bad flu. He been really ill these past few days. So I made him a card to cheer him a bit. My nephew love crafting and  love, love getting homemade card. So here is the card that I had send to him and I hope the cute little whale will bring a smile on his handsome face.


I love the  whale...love love it! This one was a really fun one to make too! I stamped the cute stinkin whale and then random added adorable little circles to make it look like bubbles all over it. Fun right? I didn't get to see my nephew in person, but  his mom called and told me he was really happy to received the card. And that just make my heart smile... I love that little guy oh so much! 

Thanks for stopping by! Take care!

Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you need to make this Get Whale soon card:
Card stock: Island Indigo, pool party, whisper white, silver glimmer, and sycamore street dsp
Stamp: Oh Whale
Ink: Inland Indigo
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, happy whale clearlits die, 2 1/2 circle punch, owl builder punch ( eye used for the circles), itty bitty circle punch, midnight mush stitched ribbon, basic rhinestone, and dimensions. 


Special, Special Digital Content Discs for ONLY $1!

 Staring today until Feb 12 OR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, you can get your hands on any of these content discs for just $1. That's not a TYPO!!! Click here to shop! 

1 comment:

Nikki Spencer said...

Adorable Chan! How cute is this whale, mine just arrived and l can't wait to play with it! Thanks for the lovely Inspiration. xxx