Friday, January 18, 2013

Girly Camping Birthday Card


Hello! Thanks for stopping by! Here is another camping card using the Great Outdoors stamp set. I've been sharing with you a few of the muscular cards from this stamps. So I decided to created  a fun, cute, and girly camp card using this set.


Cute, right? Very pretty don't you think?  You just added in some Butterflies, pink, flowers, sparkler rhinestones and there you have it! Such a wonderful birthday card to give to any little girls who love camping or just love natures! 


I know for sure, my girls love camping! They love sigh seeing, hiking, relaxation, exploring,  hunting for mushrooms with their daddy, and all the above. I'm thinking giving CinCin her 5th birthday party a camping theme. Hmmm, or maybe a mermaid since she been wanted a mermaid party.... Esssh, I have a long months to planning it, Lol...Lets see what come along the way!

 Stay tune for more cards and favors using the Great Outdoors stamps...

Have a great day! Bye for now! ^_^

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: