Saturday, January 19, 2013

Heartfelt Thanks





Last Friday, My Upline has hosted get together a crafting night for all her downline at her place. She was so sweet. I made her a Thank You card for  inviting all of us for a fun crafts night! So here is the card that I had gave her.



This is another clean and simple card. I used the crumb cake card stock, added in some paper doilies at the corner of the card. Love how it looked. Stamp the cute jars from Perfectly Preserved set,  then I filled in all the little hearts using the small punch inside the jar. It was perfect! Can you see using this card for Valentine's Day as well?...
I also made her a matching treats to go with this card. Stay tune...

 Thanks for stopping by! Happy Saturday!

Hugs,
Chan

1 comment:

Niki Toll said...

So adorable. I love it so much. Thank you {{HUGS}}